Hello community! I'm looking to get some appraisals for this shirt I purchased back in 1985 at a Ratt concert. Size is XL, 22" pit to pit and 24" length. loose stitching on left shoulder as pictured. Original muscle shirt, not cut off.
Thank you in advance!
Eric
SELLING YOUR TEE? Use our consignment program and keep up to 90% of the profit!
www.defunkd.com/consign
www.defunkd.com/consign
We provide authentication and appraisals for free. To help us continue this work and support the G.O.A.T.S. program, please consider purchasing a Brockum logo T-shirt from our shop.
www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
Re: Authentic 1985 Ratt Attack muscle shirt
photos please!
Jimmy J
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 0 Replies
- 3771 Views
-
Last post by Fatandyz
-
- 1 Replies
- 112 Views
-
Last post by jimmyj
-
- 4 Replies
- 2288 Views
-
Last post by jimmyj
-
- 2 Replies
- 89 Views
-
Last post by Neeto
-
- 1 Replies
- 665 Views
-
Last post by Lucasxavier
