We provide authentication and appraisals for free. To help us continue this work and support the G.O.A.T.S. program, please consider purchasing a Brockum logo T-shirt from our shop.
www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
-
tuckerwhitmore93
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2026 2:15 pm
Metallica Wherever I May Roam – 1991 Brockum Tag – Legit Check
Looking for help authenticating this Metallica Wherever I May Roam shirt. I recently discovered two of my other Metallica shirts are modern counterfeits with nearly identical tags. This one has some differences, but I'm concerned. Any insight or explanation on what to look for would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 2 Replies
- 2119 Views
-
Last post by camis_wapas
-
- 3 Replies
- 44871 Views
-
Last post by jimmyj
-
- 4 Replies
- 3278 Views
-
Last post by nealep06
-
- 3 Replies
- 322 Views
-
Last post by jimmyj
-
- 3 Replies
- 457 Views
-
Last post by jimmyj
