Need help on this matters please.
Is the tag right for this version?
We provide authentication and appraisals for free. To help us continue this work and support the G.O.A.T.S. program, please consider purchasing a Brockum logo T-shirt from our shop.
www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
Re: LC Check - Brockum - In Utero / Brown Edition
Jimmy J
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)
-
Lucasxavier
- Posts: 1087
- Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2025 11:24 pm
Re: LC Check - Brockum - In Utero / Brown Edition
My dream 
It’s Legit.
It’s Legit.
Lucas
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum are based on my expertise in the field of Print & T-Shirt Construction Expertise, Counterfeit / Bootleg identification, modern bootleg production Southeast Asia)
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum are based on my expertise in the field of Print & T-Shirt Construction Expertise, Counterfeit / Bootleg identification, modern bootleg production Southeast Asia)
Re: LC Check - Brockum - In Utero / Brown Edition
Are you sure ?
Every model I've found on this one (on the internet) has the tag without the bottom "care" line.
It seems too good to be true that I need to be certain
Every model I've found on this one (on the internet) has the tag without the bottom "care" line.
It seems too good to be true that I need to be certain
Re: LC Check - Brockum - In Utero / Brown Edition
Sorry what do you mean by that? Bottom care tag
Jimmy J
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)
Re: LC Check - Brockum - In Utero / Brown Edition
On this tag there is "written care/content over"
Whereas the few exemples I found on internet do not have this line, it stops at "XL".
Whereas the few exemples I found on internet do not have this line, it stops at "XL".
Re: LC Check - Brockum - In Utero / Brown Edition
The one dave posted, the link above has it too yeah?
Jimmy J
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)
Re: LC Check - Brockum - In Utero / Brown Edition
Yes, both have this line.
One was sold on Greatland Osaka and it's not the same tag...
That's why I'm a bit suspicious...
But I hope it's authentic haha
One was sold on Greatland Osaka and it's not the same tag...
That's why I'm a bit suspicious...
But I hope it's authentic haha
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1 Replies
- 232 Views
-
Last post by jimmyj
-
- 2 Replies
- 148 Views
-
Last post by dave35
-
- 2 Replies
- 3825 Views
-
Last post by Staydemz
-
- 3 Replies
- 1054 Views
-
Last post by Lucasxavier
-
- 2 Replies
- 1475 Views
-
Last post by camis_wapas
