Page 1 of 1

LC Check - Brockum - In Utero / Brown Edition

Posted: Fri Sep 11, 2026 11:44 am
by Urgo
Need help on this matters please.
Is the tag right for this version?

Re: LC Check - Brockum - In Utero / Brown Edition

Posted: Fri Sep 11, 2026 12:08 pm
by jimmyj
Everything checks out! Let us know of any concerns!

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=10883

Re: LC Check - Brockum - In Utero / Brown Edition

Posted: Fri Sep 11, 2026 12:08 pm
by Lucasxavier
My dream 🥹
It’s Legit.

Re: LC Check - Brockum - In Utero / Brown Edition

Posted: Fri Sep 11, 2026 12:17 pm
by Urgo
Are you sure ?

Every model I've found on this one (on the internet) has the tag without the bottom "care" line.

It seems too good to be true that I need to be certain 🥲

Re: LC Check - Brockum - In Utero / Brown Edition

Posted: Fri Sep 11, 2026 1:11 pm
by jimmyj
Sorry what do you mean by that? Bottom care tag

Re: LC Check - Brockum - In Utero / Brown Edition

Posted: Fri Sep 11, 2026 1:16 pm
by Urgo
On this tag there is "written care/content over"
Whereas the few exemples I found on internet do not have this line, it stops at "XL".

Re: LC Check - Brockum - In Utero / Brown Edition

Posted: Fri Sep 11, 2026 1:17 pm
by jimmyj
The one dave posted, the link above has it too yeah?

Re: LC Check - Brockum - In Utero / Brown Edition

Posted: Fri Sep 11, 2026 1:22 pm
by Urgo
Yes, both have this line.
One was sold on Greatland Osaka and it's not the same tag...
That's why I'm a bit suspicious...

But I hope it's authentic haha