We provide authentication and appraisals for free. To help us continue this work and support the G.O.A.T.S. program, please consider purchasing a Brockum logo T-shirt from our shop.

www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
We're the official authenticators for Vintage Brockum T-Shirts - submit Brockum t-shirts and tags here for a legit check.
Post Reply
Urgo
Posts: 29
Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2026 2:05 am

LC Check - Brockum - In Utero / Brown Edition

Post by Urgo »

Need help on this matters please.
Is the tag right for this version?
Attachments
LC Check - Brockum - In Utero / Brown Edition
LC Check - Brockum - In Utero / Brown Edition
LC Check - Brockum - In Utero / Brown Edition
LC Check - Brockum - In Utero / Brown Edition
LC Check - Brockum - In Utero / Brown Edition
LC Check - Brockum - In Utero / Brown Edition
LC Check - Brockum - In Utero / Brown Edition
LC Check - Brockum - In Utero / Brown Edition
LC Check - Brockum - In Utero / Brown Edition
LC Check - Brockum - In Utero / Brown Edition

jimmyj
Site Admin
Posts: 7177
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:26 pm

Re: LC Check - Brockum - In Utero / Brown Edition

Post by jimmyj »

Everything checks out! Let us know of any concerns!

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=10883
Jimmy J

(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)

Lucasxavier
Posts: 1087
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2025 11:24 pm

Re: LC Check - Brockum - In Utero / Brown Edition

Post by Lucasxavier »

My dream 🥹
It’s Legit.
Lucas

(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum are based on my expertise in the field of Print & T-Shirt Construction Expertise, Counterfeit / Bootleg identification, modern bootleg production Southeast Asia)

Urgo
Posts: 29
Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2026 2:05 am

Re: LC Check - Brockum - In Utero / Brown Edition

Post by Urgo »

Are you sure ?

Every model I've found on this one (on the internet) has the tag without the bottom "care" line.

It seems too good to be true that I need to be certain 🥲

jimmyj
Site Admin
Posts: 7177
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:26 pm

Re: LC Check - Brockum - In Utero / Brown Edition

Post by jimmyj »

Sorry what do you mean by that? Bottom care tag
Jimmy J

(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)

Urgo
Posts: 29
Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2026 2:05 am

Re: LC Check - Brockum - In Utero / Brown Edition

Post by Urgo »

On this tag there is "written care/content over"
Whereas the few exemples I found on internet do not have this line, it stops at "XL".

jimmyj
Site Admin
Posts: 7177
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:26 pm

Re: LC Check - Brockum - In Utero / Brown Edition

Post by jimmyj »

The one dave posted, the link above has it too yeah?
Jimmy J

(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)

Urgo
Posts: 29
Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2026 2:05 am

Re: LC Check - Brockum - In Utero / Brown Edition

Post by Urgo »

Yes, both have this line.
One was sold on Greatland Osaka and it's not the same tag...
That's why I'm a bit suspicious...

But I hope it's authentic haha

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post