We provide authentication and appraisals for free. To help us continue this work and support the G.O.A.T.S. program, please consider purchasing a Brockum logo T-shirt from our shop.

www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
We're the official authenticators for Vintage Brockum T-Shirts - submit Brockum t-shirts and tags here for a legit check.
Post Reply
tuckerwhitmore93
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2026 2:15 pm

Metallica Wherever I May Roam – 1991 Brockum Tag – Legit Check

Post by tuckerwhitmore93 »

Looking for help authenticating this Metallica Wherever I May Roam shirt. I recently discovered two of my other Metallica shirts are modern counterfeits with nearly identical tags. This one has some differences, but I'm concerned. Any insight or explanation on what to look for would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Metallica Wherever I May Roam – 1991 Brockum Tag – Legit Check
Metallica Wherever I May Roam – 1991 Brockum Tag – Legit Check
Attachments
Metallica Wherever I May Roam – 1991 Brockum Tag – Legit Check
Metallica Wherever I May Roam – 1991 Brockum Tag – Legit Check
Metallica Wherever I May Roam – 1991 Brockum Tag – Legit Check
Metallica Wherever I May Roam – 1991 Brockum Tag – Legit Check
Metallica Wherever I May Roam – 1991 Brockum Tag – Legit Check
Metallica Wherever I May Roam – 1991 Brockum Tag – Legit Check
Metallica Wherever I May Roam – 1991 Brockum Tag – Legit Check

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post