ISO 1984 Black Sabbath Born Again
I’m specifically looking for the 1984 tour 3/4 jersey with blue sleeves with March dates.
Re: ISO 1984 Black Sabbath Born Again
Jimmy J
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1 Replies
- 7591 Views
-
Last post by jimmyj
-
- 1 Replies
- 733 Views
-
Last post by jimmyj
-
- 1 Replies
- 1308 Views
-
Last post by jimmyj
-
- 1 Replies
- 742 Views
-
Last post by camis_wapas
-
- 2 Replies
- 3332 Views
-
Last post by Horgh
