Hi, I’d appreciate some help authenticating this Smashing Pumpkins SP Heart / Vegas Building tee from the Siamese Dream era.
The seller claims it is an original 1993–1995 shirt on a ONEITA POWER-T tag, assembled in Jamaica of U.S.A. components, with single-stitch sleeves and hem.
I know this graphic exists on legitimate 1990s shirts, but I’m unsure whether this specific print is known to exist on a ONEITA POWER-T blank. Most authentic examples I’ve seen seem to be on Giant / Giant by Tee Jays tags.
Does this ONEITA tag and print combination look legitimate to you?
Are there any known authentic examples of this SP Heart / Vegas graphic on ONEITA POWER-T?
Thank you very much for your help.
SELLING YOUR TEE? Use our consignment program and keep up to 90% of the profit!
www.defunkd.com/consign
www.defunkd.com/consign
We provide authentication and appraisals for free. To help us continue this work and support the G.O.A.T.S. program, please consider purchasing a Brockum logo T-shirt from our shop.
www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
-
Lucasxavier
- Posts: 1096
- Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2025 11:24 pm
Re: Smashing Pumpkins 1993 SP Heart / Vegas Oneita Power-T Legit Check
So sorry its fake, I had a print done previously on the back that wasn't like this digital (DTG) print; it was like a manual screen print, and the image looked bad—there was no clear detail.
It’s new print on blank tees
It’s new print on blank tees
Lucas
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum are based on my expertise in the field of Print & T-Shirt Construction Expertise, Counterfeit / Bootleg identification, modern bootleg production Southeast Asia)
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum are based on my expertise in the field of Print & T-Shirt Construction Expertise, Counterfeit / Bootleg identification, modern bootleg production Southeast Asia)
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1 Replies
- 221 Views
-
Last post by jimmyj
-
- 1 Replies
- 219 Views
-
Last post by Lucasxavier
-
- 4 Replies
- 243 Views
-
Last post by 4ph3x
-
- 4 Replies
- 1063 Views
-
Last post by camis_wapas
-
- 1 Replies
- 735 Views
-
Last post by Lucasxavier
