SELLING YOUR TEE? Use our consignment program and keep up to 90% of the profit!

www.defunkd.com/consign
We provide authentication and appraisals for free. To help us continue this work and support the G.O.A.T.S. program, please consider purchasing a Brockum logo T-shirt from our shop.

www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
Upload a photo and let the community weigh in on the authenticity of your t-shirt.
Post Reply
4ph3x
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2026 9:33 pm

Legit check smashing pumpkins

Post by 4ph3x »

The owner says it's 90s, just tryin to make sure coz I'm interested to buy.
Attachments
Legit check smashing pumpkins
Legit check smashing pumpkins

jimmyj
Site Admin
Posts: 7177
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:26 pm

Re: Legit check smashing pumpkins

Post by jimmyj »

Not 90s, Gildan tags didn't look like that then - it's some sort of post 2000s bootleg.
Jimmy J

(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)

4ph3x
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2026 9:33 pm

Re: Legit check smashing pumpkins

Post by 4ph3x »

Thank you for your information, but it's real bootleg from early 00s ?

sonicxvintage
Posts: 51
Joined: Fri May 16, 2025 2:45 am

Re: Legit check smashing pumpkins

Post by sonicxvintage »

4ph3x wrote: ↑Mon Sep 14, 2026 1:24 am Thank you for your information, but it's real bootleg from early 00s ?
it's recent bootleg, this is how they operate, they make a modern bootleg using brand new tees to sell locally, they also have vintage/thrifted blanks to print the same design to sell abroad on grailed/ebay/etsy/etc

4ph3x
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2026 9:33 pm

Re: Legit check smashing pumpkins

Post by 4ph3x »

Big thanks for your information mate, I have research again and exactly what are you saying, it's recent boot. Made in new cloth and in blank vintage, I search on another design and I know it already.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post