Another shirt I am considering buying from same seller as the post I just made for Soundgarden t-shirt. Whatcha think? Is this one real of fake?
Thanks again!
SELLING YOUR TEE? Use our consignment program and keep up to 90% of the profit!
www.defunkd.com/consign
www.defunkd.com/consign
We provide authentication and appraisals for free. To help us continue this work and support the G.O.A.T.S. program, please consider purchasing a Brockum logo T-shirt from our shop.
www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
Re: Real or Fake - Radiohead
This is a modern counterfeit.
Jimmy J
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)
-
Lucasxavier
- Posts: 1096
- Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2025 11:24 pm
Re: Real or Fake - Radiohead
Fake, this is thailand product
Lucas
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum are based on my expertise in the field of Print & T-Shirt Construction Expertise, Counterfeit / Bootleg identification, modern bootleg production Southeast Asia)
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum are based on my expertise in the field of Print & T-Shirt Construction Expertise, Counterfeit / Bootleg identification, modern bootleg production Southeast Asia)
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 2 Replies
- 9817 Views
-
Last post by itsallgood
-
- 0 Replies
- 8010 Views
-
Last post by adam_311
-
- 1 Replies
- 896 Views
-
Last post by jimmyj
-
- 4 Replies
- 3271 Views
-
Last post by jimmyj
-
- 4 Replies
- 59218 Views
-
Last post by gobkman
