I am considering buying this shirt but want to verify if it is real as the seller claims or if it’s fake. The seller has others I am considering as well but want to confirm before I dish out the big bucks!!
Thanks for your time and knowledge!
SELLING YOUR TEE? Use our consignment program and keep up to 90% of the profit!
www.defunkd.com/consign
www.defunkd.com/consign
We provide authentication and appraisals for free. To help us continue this work and support the G.O.A.T.S. program, please consider purchasing a Brockum logo T-shirt from our shop.
www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
-
Lucasxavier
- Posts: 1087
- Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2025 11:24 pm
Re: Legit or Fake - Soundgarden
Fake, this is Thailand product
Lucas
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum are based on my expertise in the field of Print & T-Shirt Construction Expertise, Counterfeit / Bootleg identification, modern bootleg production Southeast Asia)
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum are based on my expertise in the field of Print & T-Shirt Construction Expertise, Counterfeit / Bootleg identification, modern bootleg production Southeast Asia)
Re: Legit or Fake - Soundgarden
Thanks! Just curious how you can tell on this one?
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1 Replies
- 676 Views
-
Last post by Lucasxavier
-
- 1 Replies
- 5114 Views
-
Last post by Lucasxavier
-
- 2 Replies
- 252 Views
-
Last post by Lucasxavier
-
- 1 Replies
- 818 Views
-
Last post by Staydemz
-
- 1 Replies
- 78 Views
-
Last post by Lucasxavier
