SELLING YOUR TEE? Use our consignment program and keep up to 90% of the profit!

www.defunkd.com/consign
We provide authentication and appraisals for free. To help us continue this work and support the G.O.A.T.S. program, please consider purchasing a Brockum logo T-shirt from our shop.

www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
Upload a photo and let the community weigh in on the authenticity of your t-shirt.
Post Reply
ch3gg
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2026 5:29 pm

Deftones “Around the Fur” Shirt

Post by ch3gg »

Hey guys, I came across this shirt on Depop (I know, I know) and I wanted to know if this shirt is authentic or a reprint. My gut is telling me it’s 100% a reprint, but I would love a second opinion on this. Not to mention that the seller is selling it for $21 :? :shock: Please let me know, thanks!
Attachments
Deftones “Around the Fur” Shirt
Deftones “Around the Fur” Shirt
Deftones “Around the Fur” Shirt
Deftones “Around the Fur” Shirt
Deftones “Around the Fur” Shirt
Deftones “Around the Fur” Shirt

jimmyj
Site Admin
Posts: 7184
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:26 pm

Re: Deftones “Around the Fur” Shirt

Post by jimmyj »

Def a counterfeit, but not a bad price at $21.
Jimmy J

(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)

Lucasxavier
Posts: 1096
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2025 11:24 pm

Re: Deftones “Around the Fur” Shirt

Post by Lucasxavier »

It’s not a reprint, it’s fake thailand product
Lucas

(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum are based on my expertise in the field of Print & T-Shirt Construction Expertise, Counterfeit / Bootleg identification, modern bootleg production Southeast Asia)

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post