Can you help me authenticate these tees? I’m not sure if these two were officially released.
If they are original prints, could you also give me an idea of what they’re worth these days?
Any insight or help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
SELLING YOUR TEE? Use our consignment program and keep up to 90% of the profit!
www.defunkd.com/consign
www.defunkd.com/consign
We provide authentication and appraisals for free. To help us continue this work and support the G.O.A.T.S. program, please consider purchasing a Brockum logo T-shirt from our shop.
www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
-
Lucasxavier
- Posts: 1096
- Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2025 11:24 pm
Re: Legit Check: 00s Nirvana Vestibule & Bleach Tees
Its a reprint tshirt
Lucas
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum are based on my expertise in the field of Print & T-Shirt Construction Expertise, Counterfeit / Bootleg identification, modern bootleg production Southeast Asia)
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum are based on my expertise in the field of Print & T-Shirt Construction Expertise, Counterfeit / Bootleg identification, modern bootleg production Southeast Asia)
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
