SELLING YOUR TEE? Use our consignment program and keep up to 90% of the profit!
www.defunkd.com/consign
www.defunkd.com/consign
We provide authentication and appraisals for free. To help us continue this work and support the G.O.A.T.S. program, please consider purchasing a Brockum logo T-shirt from our shop.
www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
-
cyclonemaniac
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2026 12:55 am
Re: harley flame longsleeve legit check
So because these thermals don't have a ton of value, it's certainly not a target among this vintage t-shirt universe. That said, the Harley fakes have been going on for decades, so outside chance it's some sort of vintage bootleg, but I doubt it.
Jimmy J
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)
-
cyclonemaniac
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2026 12:55 am
Re: harley flame longsleeve legit check
ok gotcha the only thing that had me concerned was the tag looked slightly different but idk if that was me looking too much into it. how does the tag look to you?
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
