Picked this up recently and not feeling good about its authenticity. Any help would be appreciated!
24.5x 28.5
SELLING YOUR TEE? Use our consignment program and keep up to 90% of the profit!
www.defunkd.com/consign
www.defunkd.com/consign
We provide authentication and appraisals for free. To help us continue this work and support the G.O.A.T.S. program, please consider purchasing a Brockum logo T-shirt from our shop.
www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
Re: Carnivore T-Shirt, legit?
It is interesting with the DS and DS neck, I haven't looked into Blue Grapes having that - but also don't see this as a potential target - nor have I picked up any BG fake tags, that I can remember lol
Jimmy J
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)
-
Skank_Hunt_042_
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2026 5:41 pm
Re: Carnivore T-Shirt, legit?
Is it typical to see a tag so beat up/faded but the ink on the shirt seemingly pretty flawless without much fading or cracking?
Re: Carnivore T-Shirt, legit?
A bit odd, let's have our print guy look. Lucas?
Jimmy J
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)
-
Lucasxavier
- Posts: 1087
- Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2025 11:24 pm
Re: Carnivore T-Shirt, legit?
I just saw this article. While this band might have a very niche following in my country, the quality of the print and the material looks perfectly fine—nothing suspicious—so I think it's legit.
Lucas
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum are based on my expertise in the field of Print & T-Shirt Construction Expertise, Counterfeit / Bootleg identification, modern bootleg production Southeast Asia)
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum are based on my expertise in the field of Print & T-Shirt Construction Expertise, Counterfeit / Bootleg identification, modern bootleg production Southeast Asia)
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1 Replies
- 5869 Views
-
Last post by jimmyj
-
- 1 Replies
- 99 Views
-
Last post by Lucasxavier
-
- 4 Replies
- 2843 Views
-
Last post by gudshi
-
- 1 Replies
- 1765 Views
-
Last post by jimmyj
-
- 1 Replies
- 918 Views
-
Last post by Lucasxavier
