SELLING YOUR TEE? Use our consignment program and keep up to 90% of the profit!

www.defunkd.com/consign
We provide authentication and appraisals for free. To help us continue this work and support the G.O.A.T.S. program, please consider purchasing a Brockum logo T-shirt from our shop.

www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
Upload a photo and let the community weigh in on the authenticity of your t-shirt.
Post Reply
SSVintage
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2026 10:53 pm

Legit or Fake - Soundgarden

Post by SSVintage »

I am considering buying this shirt but want to verify if it is real as the seller claims or if it’s fake. The seller has others I am considering as well but want to confirm before I dish out the big bucks!!

Thanks for your time and knowledge!
Attachments
Legit or Fake - Soundgarden
Legit or Fake - Soundgarden
Legit or Fake - Soundgarden

Lucasxavier
Posts: 1087
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2025 11:24 pm

Re: Legit or Fake - Soundgarden

Post by Lucasxavier »

Fake, this is Thailand product
Lucas

(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum are based on my expertise in the field of Print & T-Shirt Construction Expertise, Counterfeit / Bootleg identification, modern bootleg production Southeast Asia)

SSVintage
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2026 10:53 pm

Re: Legit or Fake - Soundgarden

Post by SSVintage »

Thanks! Just curious how you can tell on this one?

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post