Hi everyone,
I recently found this Kurt Cobain T-shirt and would like to know if it is authentic vintage or a reproduction.
Could you please help me check if this T-shirt is legit?
I have attached photos of the tag, print, stitching, and the front and back of the shirt.
Any information about the approximate year of production would also be greatly appreciated.
Thank you!
SELLING YOUR TEE? Use our consignment program and keep up to 90% of the profit!
www.defunkd.com/consign
www.defunkd.com/consign
We provide authentication and appraisals for free. To help us continue this work and support the G.O.A.T.S. program, please consider purchasing a Brockum logo T-shirt from our shop.
www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
-
ourarchive
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2026 9:25 pm
Re: Kurt Cobain Vintage T-Shirt – Legit Check
Unfortunately a modern counterfeit.
Jimmy J
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)
-
Lucasxavier
- Posts: 1096
- Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2025 11:24 pm
Re: Kurt Cobain Vintage T-Shirt – Legit Check
It’s fake from thailand product
Lucas
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum are based on my expertise in the field of Print & T-Shirt Construction Expertise, Counterfeit / Bootleg identification, modern bootleg production Southeast Asia)
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum are based on my expertise in the field of Print & T-Shirt Construction Expertise, Counterfeit / Bootleg identification, modern bootleg production Southeast Asia)
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1 Replies
- 2311 Views
-
Last post by jimmyj
-
- 1 Replies
- 1408 Views
-
Last post by Lucasxavier
-
- 1 Replies
- 758 Views
-
Last post by camis_wapas
-
- 1 Replies
- 419 Views
-
Last post by Lucasxavier
-
- 0 Replies
- 157 Views
-
Last post by gezheng2024
