Found this shirt and looking for somebody to tell me whether it’s legit before buying. Never seen the tag before.
Thanks!
SELLING YOUR TEE? Use our consignment program and keep up to 90% of the profit!
www.defunkd.com/consign
www.defunkd.com/consign
We provide authentication and appraisals for free. To help us continue this work and support the G.O.A.T.S. program, please consider purchasing a Brockum logo T-shirt from our shop.
www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
Re: Slipknot LC
All Sports Events is legit, less seen - and I don't believe there's a fake of one, yet.cedreipeoh wrote: ↑Wed Jul 29, 2026 4:32 am Found this shirt and looking for somebody to tell me whether it’s legit before buying. Never seen the tag before.
Thanks!
https://www.defunkd.com/brand/all-sport-events/
Jimmy J
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)
-
cedreipeoh
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2026 4:30 am
Re: Slipknot LC
Many thanks! Do you have any clue what a sensible price range is?
Re: Slipknot LC
Not off the top of my head, plug it in to Terapeak!
Jimmy J
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1 Replies
- 158 Views
-
Last post by jimmyj
-
- 1 Replies
- 1389 Views
-
Last post by jimmyj
-
- 1 Replies
- 836 Views
-
Last post by Lucasxavier
-
- 1 Replies
- 169 Views
-
Last post by jimmyj
-
- 3 Replies
- 559 Views
-
Last post by Lucasxavier
