Page 1 of 1

Carnivore T-Shirt, legit?

Posted: Thu Sep 17, 2026 5:49 pm
by Skank_Hunt_042_
Picked this up recently and not feeling good about its authenticity. Any help would be appreciated!

24.5x 28.5

Re: Carnivore T-Shirt, legit?

Posted: Fri Sep 18, 2026 10:47 am
by jimmyj
It is interesting with the DS and DS neck, I haven't looked into Blue Grapes having that - but also don't see this as a potential target - nor have I picked up any BG fake tags, that I can remember lol

Re: Carnivore T-Shirt, legit?

Posted: Mon Sep 21, 2026 3:35 pm
by Skank_Hunt_042_
Is it typical to see a tag so beat up/faded but the ink on the shirt seemingly pretty flawless without much fading or cracking?

jimmyj wrote: ↑Fri Sep 18, 2026 10:47 am It is interesting with the DS and DS neck, I haven't looked into Blue Grapes having that - but also don't see this as a potential target - nor have I picked up any BG fake tags, that I can remember lol

Re: Carnivore T-Shirt, legit?

Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2026 10:26 am
by jimmyj
A bit odd, let's have our print guy look. Lucas?

Re: Carnivore T-Shirt, legit?

Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2026 10:29 am
by Lucasxavier
I just saw this article. While this band might have a very niche following in my country, the quality of the print and the material looks perfectly fine—nothing suspicious—so I think it's legit.