SELLING YOUR TEE? Use our consignment program and keep up to 90% of the profit!

www.defunkd.com/consign
We provide authentication and appraisals for free. To help us continue this work and support the G.O.A.T.S. program, please consider purchasing a Brockum logo T-shirt from our shop.

www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
Upload a photo and let the community weigh in on the authenticity of your t-shirt.
Post Reply
Skank_Hunt_042_
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2026 5:41 pm

Carnivore T-Shirt, legit?

Post by Skank_Hunt_042_ »

Picked this up recently and not feeling good about its authenticity. Any help would be appreciated!

24.5x 28.5
Attachments
Carnivore T-Shirt, legit?
Carnivore T-Shirt, legit?
Carnivore T-Shirt, legit?
Carnivore T-Shirt, legit?
Carnivore T-Shirt, legit?
Carnivore T-Shirt, legit?
Carnivore T-Shirt, legit?

jimmyj
Site Admin
Posts: 7177
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:26 pm

Re: Carnivore T-Shirt, legit?

Post by jimmyj »

It is interesting with the DS and DS neck, I haven't looked into Blue Grapes having that - but also don't see this as a potential target - nor have I picked up any BG fake tags, that I can remember lol
Jimmy J

(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)

Skank_Hunt_042_
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2026 5:41 pm

Re: Carnivore T-Shirt, legit?

Post by Skank_Hunt_042_ »

Is it typical to see a tag so beat up/faded but the ink on the shirt seemingly pretty flawless without much fading or cracking?

jimmyj wrote: ↑Fri Sep 18, 2026 10:47 am It is interesting with the DS and DS neck, I haven't looked into Blue Grapes having that - but also don't see this as a potential target - nor have I picked up any BG fake tags, that I can remember lol

jimmyj
Site Admin
Posts: 7177
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:26 pm

Re: Carnivore T-Shirt, legit?

Post by jimmyj »

A bit odd, let's have our print guy look. Lucas?
Jimmy J

(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)

Lucasxavier
Posts: 1087
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2025 11:24 pm

Re: Carnivore T-Shirt, legit?

Post by Lucasxavier »

I just saw this article. While this band might have a very niche following in my country, the quality of the print and the material looks perfectly fine—nothing suspicious—so I think it's legit.
Lucas

(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum are based on my expertise in the field of Print & T-Shirt Construction Expertise, Counterfeit / Bootleg identification, modern bootleg production Southeast Asia)

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post