SELLING YOUR TEE? Use our consignment program and keep up to 90% of the profit!
www.defunkd.com/consign
www.defunkd.com/consign
We provide authentication and appraisals for free. To help us continue this work and support the G.O.A.T.S. program, please consider purchasing a Brockum logo T-shirt from our shop.
www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
-
adapang0000
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Sun Sep 22, 2024 2:51 am
Legit 1993 Pablo Honey Radiohead Tee?
I wanna get this tee I saw to resell to get some money for college, but I wanna know if its real before dropping 200$ to get it
-
Lucasxavier
- Posts: 1075
- Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2025 11:24 pm
Re: Legit 1993 Pablo Honey Radiohead Tee?
FAKE! thailand made
Lucas
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum are based on my expertise in the field of Print & T-Shirt Construction Expertise, Counterfeit / Bootleg identification, modern bootleg production Southeast Asia)
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum are based on my expertise in the field of Print & T-Shirt Construction Expertise, Counterfeit / Bootleg identification, modern bootleg production Southeast Asia)
-
adapang0000
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Sun Sep 22, 2024 2:51 am
Re: Legit 1993 Pablo Honey Radiohead Tee?
how do you know? I wanna know how to identify these fakes for next time
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1 Replies
- 6710 Views
-
Last post by FiftyFiftyMan
-
- 1 Replies
- 326 Views
-
Last post by jimmyj
-
- 1 Replies
- 377 Views
-
Last post by Lucasxavier
-
- 1 Replies
- 933 Views
-
Last post by Lucasxavier
-
- 1 Replies
- 123 Views
-
Last post by jimmyj
