Page 1 of 1

Napalm Death Mass Appeal Madness Tee TCI Tag

Posted: Fri Oct 02, 2026 2:47 pm
by obbiemp
Haven’t seen this tag before, so I need some help identifying and authenticating this item.

I’d also appreciate some help estimating the era of this tee. Do you think it’s from the late ’90s, 2000s, or maybe even the 2010s?

Any insight would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Re: Napalm Death Mass Appeal Madness Tee TCI Tag

Posted: Sun Oct 04, 2026 4:21 am
by Lucasxavier
I don't know how old this is, but this article is of European origin and is authentic.

Re: Napalm Death Mass Appeal Madness Tee TCI Tag

Posted: Sun Oct 04, 2026 6:18 am
by obbiemp
Lucasxavier wrote: ↑Sun Oct 04, 2026 4:21 am I don't know how old this is, but this article is of European origin and is authentic.
Thanks Lucas!
I also posted a question in the appraisal / price check section on the Defunkd forum, but unfortunately there hasn't been any response yet. It's about Testament - Return to the Apocalyptic City / Agony.
Need your help to check on my post. Thanks!