Haven’t seen this tag before, so I need some help identifying and authenticating this item.
I’d also appreciate some help estimating the era of this tee. Do you think it’s from the late ’90s, 2000s, or maybe even the 2010s?
Any insight would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
SELLING YOUR TEE? Use our consignment program and keep up to 90% of the profit!
www.defunkd.com/consign
www.defunkd.com/consign
We provide authentication and appraisals for free. To help us continue this work and support the G.O.A.T.S. program, please consider purchasing a Brockum logo T-shirt from our shop.
www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
-
Lucasxavier
- Posts: 1087
- Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2025 11:24 pm
Re: Napalm Death Mass Appeal Madness Tee TCI Tag
I don't know how old this is, but this article is of European origin and is authentic.
Lucas
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum are based on my expertise in the field of Print & T-Shirt Construction Expertise, Counterfeit / Bootleg identification, modern bootleg production Southeast Asia)
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum are based on my expertise in the field of Print & T-Shirt Construction Expertise, Counterfeit / Bootleg identification, modern bootleg production Southeast Asia)
Re: Napalm Death Mass Appeal Madness Tee TCI Tag
Thanks Lucas!Lucasxavier wrote: ↑Sun Oct 04, 2026 4:21 am I don't know how old this is, but this article is of European origin and is authentic.
I also posted a question in the appraisal / price check section on the Defunkd forum, but unfortunately there hasn't been any response yet. It's about Testament - Return to the Apocalyptic City / Agony.
Need your help to check on my post. Thanks!
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1 Replies
- 1336 Views
-
Last post by jimmyj
-
- 0 Replies
- 75 Views
-
Last post by ksora1811
-
- 5 Replies
- 120 Views
-
Last post by NativeRaku
-
- 1 Replies
- 592 Views
-
Last post by jimmyj
-
- 0 Replies
- 3388 Views
-
Last post by ronan666
