SELLING YOUR TEE? Use our consignment program and keep up to 90% of the profit!
www.defunkd.com/consign
www.defunkd.com/consign
We provide authentication and appraisals for free. To help us continue this work and support the G.O.A.T.S. program, please consider purchasing a Brockum logo T-shirt from our shop.
www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
Project Zero 2 Crimson Butterfly
Hello, I’m just hoping to get a bit more info on what this is worth. So far I found one go on Grailed for round $60 but I cannot find any others anywhere. I’ve found Reddit threads recently claiming these are worth hundreds and I’ve had an offer of 350. So far it’s all over the place and I’m hoping to get more info.
Re: Project Zero 2 Crimson Butterfly
I can't find any evidence in past eBay sales for it - so perhaps it's being dealt privately, but if the same shirt is $60 online why would the person offer you $350?
Jimmy J
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 0 Replies
- 3648 Views
-
Last post by maxvintage
-
- 1 Replies
- 1444 Views
-
Last post by jimmyj
-
- 1 Replies
- 1844 Views
-
Last post by jimmyj
-
- 0 Replies
- 8943 Views
-
Last post by ultimatesin
-
- 1 Replies
- 1354 Views
-
Last post by jimmyj
