SELLING YOUR TEE? Use our consignment program and keep up to 90% of the profit!
www.defunkd.com/consign
www.defunkd.com/consign
We provide authentication and appraisals for free. To help us continue this work and support the G.O.A.T.S. program, please consider purchasing a Brockum logo T-shirt from our shop.
www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
-
Metalbeforedeath
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2026 8:25 am
Appraisal: Rob Zombie Glow in the Dark Winterland Hellbilly Deluxe
No dry rot, already authenticated. Just curious what I should list around? Thanks for any help!
Re: Appraisal: Rob Zombie Glow in the Dark Winterland Hellbilly Deluxe
Seem to be regularly sold in the $75 range.
Jimmy J
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 2 Replies
- 1401 Views
-
Last post by JUSTAGUYWITHAT
-
- 5 Replies
- 1422 Views
-
Last post by camis_wapas
-
- 5 Replies
- 4610 Views
-
Last post by jimmyj
-
- 6 Replies
- 4076 Views
-
Last post by Malocchio.RockStore
-
- 1 Replies
- 1972 Views
-
Last post by jimmyj
