T-Shirts submitted below will be considered for future editions of "Grails Gone Wild" on our Instagram account. Please include which IG account you'd like credited, or we'll default to your defunkd username. Thank you.
Post tees here for consideration in our GGW roundup (or anything else you just want to brag about!)
Post Reply
hifi369
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2026 10:00 am

Radiohead Navy Pablo Honey with Unique KROQ Backhit

Post by hifi369 »

Howdy! I posted about this tee in the authentication forum a few months ago and now that I have an IG up and running was hoping this could be in the next round of grails. I scored this off Ebay using my dads account back in 2003. Thanks!

@hifi369
Attachments
Radiohead Navy Pablo Honey with Unique KROQ Backhit
Radiohead Navy Pablo Honey with Unique KROQ Backhit
Radiohead Navy Pablo Honey with Unique KROQ Backhit
Radiohead Navy Pablo Honey with Unique KROQ Backhit
Radiohead Navy Pablo Honey with Unique KROQ Backhit
Radiohead Navy Pablo Honey with Unique KROQ Backhit

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post