SELLING YOUR TEE? Use our consignment program and keep up to 90% of the profit!
www.defunkd.com/consign
www.defunkd.com/consign
We provide authentication and appraisals for free. To help us continue this work and support the G.O.A.T.S. program, please consider purchasing a Brockum logo T-shirt from our shop.
www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
-
ShaunaVayne
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Mon May 25, 2026 6:32 pm
Harley Davidson
Hi! This one got me in a pickle
It looks good to me after doing some research online, but some of my friends says itās fake. Just wanted to get a second opinion on this piece. Thank you!
Re: Harley Davidson
Can't see a good shot of the front, but I'm not aware of any fakes with that Holoubek back, anyone else?
Jimmy J
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
