SELLING YOUR TEE? Use our consignment program and keep up to 90% of the profit!

www.defunkd.com/consign
We provide authentication and appraisals for free. To help us continue this work and support the G.O.A.T.S. program, please consider purchasing a Brockum logo T-shirt from our shop.

www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
Upload a photo and let the community weigh in on the authenticity of your t-shirt.
Post Reply
mvp_bassvtg
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2026 2:10 pm

Sade Banger on Giant.....Real?

Post by mvp_bassvtg »

I am hopeful for legitimacy, but I got this for an insane price which always is a red flag. If it’s fake, I’ll wear it with pride either way. Single stitch, Giant tag.

Thank you for the help!
Attachments
Sade Banger on Giant.....Real?
Sade Banger on Giant.....Real?
Sade Banger on Giant.....Real?
Sade Banger on Giant.....Real?
Sade Banger on Giant.....Real?
Sade Banger on Giant.....Real?

Lucasxavier
Posts: 1075
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2025 11:24 pm

Re: Sade Banger on Giant.....Real?

Post by Lucasxavier »

It's Fake :(
Lucas

(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum are based on my expertise in the field of Print & T-Shirt Construction Expertise, Counterfeit / Bootleg identification, modern bootleg production Southeast Asia)

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post