This is from a highly rated ebay seller who claims the tee was purchased from someone who worked for a distribution company back in the day, and got the tee firsthand--but never wore it. After getting hands on it I have doubts about the authenticity.
The print is a bit tacky/sticky to the touch (it makes a sound when you pull your finger away from it), and it doesn't crack at all when you pull at it.
The tag feels crisp, is very white, and the print color looks a bit lighter than the legit reference on this site (that last part could entirely be due to lighting, though).
Both shoulders are bunched up like this, which seems like the kind of poor quality you wouldn't expect from late 90s USA-made shirts. But by 98 this could just be a mass produced blank.
Any ideas? The seller does accept returns, but I hate the idea of paying return shipping for something based on an inaccurate description...
SELLING YOUR TEE? Use our consignment program and keep up to 90% of the profit!
www.defunkd.com/consign
www.defunkd.com/consign
We provide authentication and appraisals for free. To help us continue this work and support the G.O.A.T.S. program, please consider purchasing a Brockum logo T-shirt from our shop.
www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
Re: LC Dark City "Vintage" Tee?
I don't see anything suspicious here - but can you do one high quality shot of just the print?brdsinatlana wrote: ↑Tue Sep 15, 2026 6:20 pm This is from a highly rated ebay seller who claims the tee was purchased from someone who worked for a distribution company back in the day, and got the tee firsthand--but never wore it. After getting hands on it I have doubts about the authenticity.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
The print is a bit tacky/sticky to the touch (it makes a sound when you pull your finger away from it), and it doesn't crack at all when you pull at it.
7.jpg
The tag feels crisp, is very white, and the print color looks a bit lighter than the legit reference on this site (that last part could entirely be due to lighting, though).
8.jpeg
9.jpeg
Both shoulders are bunched up like this, which seems like the kind of poor quality you wouldn't expect from late 90s USA-made shirts. But by 98 this could just be a mass produced blank.
Any ideas? The seller does accept returns, but I hate the idea of paying return shipping for something based on an inaccurate description...
Jimmy J
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1 Replies
- 239 Views
-
Last post by jimmyj
-
- 0 Replies
- 4306 Views
-
Last post by Fatandyz
-
- 0 Replies
- 1089 Views
-
Last post by lullabyebirds
-
- 4 Replies
- 8235 Views
-
Last post by jimmyj
-
- 2 Replies
- 1277 Views
-
Last post by Spectrumvintage
