SELLING YOUR TEE? Use our consignment program and keep up to 90% of the profit!

www.defunkd.com/consign
We provide authentication and appraisals for free. To help us continue this work and support the G.O.A.T.S. program, please consider purchasing a Brockum logo T-shirt from our shop.

www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
Upload a photo and let the community weigh in on the authenticity of your t-shirt.
Post Reply
bunkerbro
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2026 2:11 am

My Bloody Valentine

Post by bunkerbro »

I was wondering if this is a legit MBV shirt.
Single stitched but the main issue I see is the licensing.
TIA!
Attachments
My Bloody Valentine
My Bloody Valentine

jimmyj
Site Admin
Posts: 7163
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:26 pm

Re: My Bloody Valentine

Post by jimmyj »

bunkerbro wrote: ↑Sat Sep 26, 2026 4:47 am I was wondering if this is a legit MBV shirt.
Single stitched but the main issue I see is the licensing.
TIA!
New print on a blank vintage tee :(
Jimmy J

(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post