SELLING YOUR TEE? Use our consignment program and keep up to 90% of the profit!
www.defunkd.com/consign
www.defunkd.com/consign
We provide authentication and appraisals for free. To help us continue this work and support the G.O.A.T.S. program, please consider purchasing a Brockum logo T-shirt from our shop.
www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
Deftones “Around the Fur” Shirt
Hey guys, I came across this shirt on Depop (I know, I know) and I wanted to know if this shirt is authentic or a reprint. My gut is telling me it’s 100% a reprint, but I would love a second opinion on this. Not to mention that the seller is selling it for $21
Please let me know, thanks!
Re: Deftones “Around the Fur” Shirt
Def a counterfeit, but not a bad price at $21.
Jimmy J
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)
-
Lucasxavier
- Posts: 1096
- Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2025 11:24 pm
Re: Deftones “Around the Fur” Shirt
It’s not a reprint, it’s fake thailand product
Lucas
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum are based on my expertise in the field of Print & T-Shirt Construction Expertise, Counterfeit / Bootleg identification, modern bootleg production Southeast Asia)
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum are based on my expertise in the field of Print & T-Shirt Construction Expertise, Counterfeit / Bootleg identification, modern bootleg production Southeast Asia)
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 2 Replies
- 651 Views
-
Last post by Lucasxavier
-
- 1 Replies
- 601 Views
-
Last post by Lucasxavier
-
- 0 Replies
- 1230 Views
-
Last post by wesselmast
-
- 3 Replies
- 1549 Views
-
Last post by jimmyj
-
- 1 Replies
- 423 Views
-
Last post by Lucasxavier
