Upload a photo of a vintage tee and a description of its condition and let the community appraise it.
Forum rules
We've authored a very detailed appraisal guide you can view here: http://www.defunkd.com/blog/2014/04/28/ ... e-t-shirt/
Felino13

YFU georgia 1979 baning rebel flag adidas

Post by Felino13 »

hi , i have found lots of 70 adidas before, but this is the first time i found this print any idea what is it about or if it worth at least as much as arainbow one, thanks !
Attachments
YFU georgia 1979 baning rebel flag
YFU georgia 1979 baning rebel flag

jimmyj
Site Admin

Re: YFU georgia 1979 baning rebel flag adidas

Post by jimmyj »

Youth for Understanding?

Because it has no Adidas imagery on the print Im not sure if it will have value to the same market that likes the Rainbow trefoil. Its an Adidas tee but with no association..they just used the blank. Does the label itself get the thai/malay buyers interested? But it may have value all on its own.

The circle/x over it has a bizarre shape too. I'll see if we can dig up more info.
Jimmy J

FiftyFiftyMan

Post by FiftyFiftyMan »

I don't know what that is over the shirt. I don't think the circle forward slash symbol came into common use until Ghostbusters in 1984. The circle w/ backward slash started to be used as a prohibition symbol i.e. "No Smoking" prior to that. Perhaps early 80's.

Felino13

Post by Felino13 »

thank you guys, i think the only way to make sure is to post it up for auction, and hope worth something because like jimmy said there is not any adidas logo on the print, THANKS

mrs_stout

Post by mrs_stout »

Felino13 wrote:thank you guys, i think the only way to make sure is to post it up for auction, and hope worth something because like jimmy said there is not any adidas logo on the print, THANKS
Careful posting it for auction. EBay has banned rebel flag items and their bots may pick it up as a violation of policy.

Felino13

Post by Felino13 »

tgank you mrs_stout will gave that on mind, but now that you say that i remember trying to upload one harley davidson 3d emblem with that flag and on the title i wrote VTG 80s harley davidson 3d emblem rebel flag t-shirt and they just told me that something about i was violating something, but this time will have more care, tganks in advance!!