SELLING YOUR TEE? Use our consignment program and keep up to 90% of the profit!

www.defunkd.com/consign
We provide authentication and appraisals for free. To help us continue this work and support the G.O.A.T.S. program, please consider purchasing a Brockum logo T-shirt from our shop.

www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
Upload a photo of a vintage tee and a description of its condition and let the community appraise it.
Post Reply
PDXEric
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2026 1:14 pm

Authentic 1985 Ratt Attack muscle shirt

Post by PDXEric »

Hello community! I'm looking to get some appraisals for this shirt I purchased back in 1985 at a Ratt concert. Size is XL, 22" pit to pit and 24" length. loose stitching on left shoulder as pictured. Original muscle shirt, not cut off.
Thank you in advance!
Eric

jimmyj
Site Admin
Posts: 7163
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:26 pm

Re: Authentic 1985 Ratt Attack muscle shirt

Post by jimmyj »

photos please!
Jimmy J

(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post