Upload a photo of a vintage tee and a description of its condition and let the community appraise it.
Forum rules
We've authored a very detailed appraisal guide you can view here: http://www.defunkd.com/blog/2014/04/28/ ... e-t-shirt/
DissidentVintage

Mosquitohead Frankenstein Tshirt

Post by DissidentVintage »

Hi I just found what looks like an ultra rare vintage mosquitohead Frankenstein t-shirt and I'm trying to find more info and the vaule of it. I'm seeing mosquitohead t-shirts go for over $1000 though I saw only one Frankenstein one on eBay for like $4000. That seems a little overpriced but I'd like to check as I have a few people trying to buy it from me. Thank you in advance!
Attachments

jimmyj
Site Admin

Re: Mosquitohead Frankenstein Tshirt

Post by jimmyj »

Nice one. The mosquitohead prices you describe are usually band related. Im not sure on this one...what are the offers?
Jimmy J

DissidentVintage

Re: Mosquitohead Frankenstein Tshirt

Post by DissidentVintage »

So far I've been offered $600 and there has been a few other people interested but they are asking my price rather than making an offer. As I said I've seen this one on eBay listed for about $4000 which seems overpriced but it's not a completed sold listing so.... the were all hand screen printed and hand bleached. Plus a limited were amount made.