Upload a photo of a vintage tee and a description of its condition and let the community appraise it.
Forum rules
We've authored a very detailed appraisal guide you can view here: http://www.defunkd.com/blog/2014/04/28/ ... e-t-shirt/
Neck

Mother Love Bone Apple long sleeve t - rare promo

Post by Neck »

ImageHi there I’ve made the decision to part with some treasures but would like an idea of what to ask for them . Thanks in advance ! First up is an authentic Mother Love Bone long sleeve t with front and back prints and a print on each sleeve. I got it 1990 possibly early 91 . If I remember correctly this was a rare promo item to promote the release of their album Apple. Tag label is Novelli. The size tag has faded but I’m almost certain it’s Large . It’s been worn but is in really good condition . I feel it’s a rare jewel but I’m anxious to get some other opinions so I’ll post the photos here now and look forward to your learned thoughts . Cheers
Attachments

jimmyj
Site Admin

Re: Mother Love Bone long sleeve t - rare promo

Post by jimmyj »

Very cool. I did a quick search on WorthPoint, there are some MLB tees that go in the $1000+ range. One tops out at $2000, but it also has Nirvana attached to it, so its value is inflated by Nirvana keywords. There's a short sleeve Apple one that fetched $1500 in the last few years.

I'm not super familiar with these tees - but if it is indeed a rare one, could be looking at $2000+.
Jimmy J

Neck

Re: Mother Love Bone Apple long sleeve t - rare promo

Post by Neck »

Thanks Jimmy , really appreciate you taking the time to take a look at this for me. I love this shirt and love that band , so I'm glad it's a treasure. I'm going to start looking for a place to sell it , but if you know anyone who may be interested please get in touch. I'm more interested in a good sale at the right price to someone who wants it , than trying to get the absolute top dollar in a 3 month auction frenzy. Thank you again mate :)