Post a photo of a vintage tee and a description of its condition and let the community appraise it.
Forum rules
Going forward you can efer to our appraisal guide: http://www.defunkd.com/blog/2014/04/28/ ... e-t-shirt/
TimeForMemories

What would you value this Rad Biker Graphic Tee at?

Post by TimeForMemories »

I loved the rad graphics on this tee - especially the dude with the fu manchu, hehe! They have cracking, but still super cool! I was thinking I could get at least $50 for it, but what are your thoughts? Too high? Too low? I normally start at the high end and then lower it as time goes by if it hasn't sold after a while. Tagged XL, but measures 27.5" long and 22.5" pit to pit so L/XL. Good condition other than the cracking and a few small bleach/faded spots on the back.
U48A0813.jpg
Chooch's poker run
U48A0814.jpg
U48A0812.jpg
U48A0815.jpg

jimmyj
Site Admin

Re: What would you value this Rad Biker Graphic Tee at?

Post by jimmyj »

I cant really figure out what Chooch's is. Considering some cool Sturgis tees dont move - might be tough to sell. Or maybe someone has a search out for Chooch? And its an important but obscure part of the motorcycle community? not sure!
Jimmy J

TimeForMemories

Post by TimeForMemories »

From my research, Chooch's was a bar in North Brookfield, MA, that opened in 1991. It closed permanently back in August 2014. I thought someone might want it just for the graphic, but it sounds like maybe bikers just buy more from places they've been? I think I'll try it at $50 for a bit and get it on social media some and try to tap some keywords from the North Brookfield and Massachusetts areas. See what happens. Thanks, Jimmy!

jimmyj
Site Admin

Post by jimmyj »

Maybe a badass biker bar where fights broke out hourly.
Jimmy J