If you're new and want to say hello, do it here.
BRIENK

New Member Liquid Blue Weapon X

Post by BRIENK »

Hello everyone! I used to buy Liquid Blue shirts in the mid 1990's. Because I had a large closet and lots of other T-shirts they haven't been worn much. When I looked up one of my animal print ones on Ebay I just looked up sold values for Liquid Blue shorts and was shocked at the values for the one that I occasionally wore on Halloween. Had no clue about the Marvel Weapon X tie in and still don't understand it. I'll be posting photos of various shirts soon!

jimmyj
Site Admin

Re: New Member Liquid Blue Weapon X

Post by jimmyj »

Awesome, love Liquid Blue stuff.

If you ever want to do a post like we did with this other collector, let me know!

https://www.defunkd.com/liquid-blue/
Jimmy J

BRIENK

Post by BRIENK »

Thanks JIMMYJ! I've been down with my first bout of Covid and finally got back on here. Who do I talk to about the app? I downloaded the app to my Android phone and registered but never got an email for activation, I checked my Spam folder as well.
I'm adding a few photos of my Weapon X shirt!
Attachments

BRIENK

Post by BRIENK »

Here's the shirts, 23 Liquid Blue shirts and one Not Fade Away Graphics sun/moon shirt, artist is Tammy Schatz. Some have very little wear, others quite a bit. The Wolf shirt accidentally got in the hot wash and washed out the tie die unfortunately.
Attachments

jimmyj
Site Admin

Post by jimmyj »

Awweeeesome!

Sorry to hear you didn't get an email - can you tell me your username on it? Are you TSJobber? Looks like you sorted it out? Shows as active.
Jimmy J

BRIENK

Post by BRIENK »

Let me rephrase that, I never got the initial email confirmation so I could fully register. Maybe I'll use my other email.

BRIENK

Post by BRIENK »

Finally got registered under my other email, my username name is same as here, BRIENK . I'll try to start posting shirts there soon!

jimmyj
Site Admin

Post by jimmyj »

YES! what was the issue? It worked from a secondary email? or eventually the right one?
Jimmy J

BRIENK

Post by BRIENK »

I never got the return email with the code on my att.net email, checked the spam folder. Worked right away on my Gmail.com account.