Ask advice and get tips from expert vintage sellers and buyers.
Langy

Advice on Ice-T Offensive rap t shirt

Post by Langy »

Hi there, so I snapped up an Ice-T rap shirt without thinking about it and im wondering if I can even sell it on eBay or elsewhere and if so what it could even be worth at all. It hasn't arrived yet but on the back it says don't make me R you, but the full word. Attached the front pic. I can't find anything about it, its on the screen stars tag
Attachments
Ice Motherfucking T Bitch
Ice Motherfucking T Bitch

jimmyj
Site Admin

Re: Advice on Ice-T Offensive rap t shirt

Post by jimmyj »

I think you'll be fine, but I am wondering about this tee - and the double stitching around the collar, usually you see that on the second version of this tag, but I could be wrong.

See if you can find another example of this exact tag, with that double stitching around the collar.
Jimmy J

(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)

Langy

Post by Langy »

thanks for reply, I can't really find anything on google I found one but the way the tag is stitched is different, I looked at this on the site VIntage Bonzai Records Music Ca Va La Musique T-Shirt 90s XL. It might be similar but the pics are so dark I can't tell. The Vintage 1990s William Shakespeare Green Cotton T Shirt L on this sites archive is the same I think.
Attachments
IMG_6387.JPG (28.95 KiB) Viewed 223 times
enVie72_7691423125971.jpg (40.01 KiB) Viewed 223 times

jimmyj
Site Admin

Post by jimmyj »

Good eye, maybe some crossover! What are the measurements of yours?
Jimmy J

(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)

Langy

Post by Langy »

Thanks, not sure yet it's in the mail to me just now will find out Monday hopefully. Just checking if it's sellable with that back hit first :lol: Any idea what this would be worth if it's legit? I can't find anything about it at all. Google image searching comes up with no results not even wrong suggestions like usual, literally 0 found its weird.

jimmyj
Site Admin

Post by jimmyj »

Oh, yikes, I didn't catch that back-hit part. You can always black it out.

Problem is...who would want to wear the shirt? You'll need to sell it to someone who collects offensive stuff.
Jimmy J