SELLING YOUR TEE? Use our consignment program and keep up to 90% of the profit!

www.defunkd.com/consign
We provide authentication and appraisals for free. To help us continue this work and support the G.O.A.T.S. program, please consider purchasing a Brockum logo T-shirt from our shop.

www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
Upload a photo and let the community weigh in on the authenticity of your t-shirt.
Post Reply
Poetic Justice
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2026 9:21 pm

1990s Rob Zombie tshirt

Post by Poetic Justice »

I bought this tshirt from a vintage store where I was told it is original vintage item. I would like to know it's authencity and apprise it as well.
Attachments
1990s Rob Zombie tshirt
1990s Rob Zombie tshirt
1990s Rob Zombie tshirt
1990s Rob Zombie tshirt
1990s Rob Zombie tshirt
1990s Rob Zombie tshirt
1990s Rob Zombie tshirt
1990s Rob Zombie tshirt
Last edited by Poetic Justice on Mon Oct 05, 2026 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

jimmyj
Site Admin
Posts: 7177
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:26 pm

Re: 1990s Rob Zombie tshirt

Post by jimmyj »

Add photos please
Jimmy J

(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)

Poetic Justice
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2026 9:21 pm

Re: 1990s Rob Zombie tshirt

Post by Poetic Justice »

Added the photos. Thank you!

Lucasxavier
Posts: 1087
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2025 11:24 pm

Re: 1990s Rob Zombie tshirt

Post by Lucasxavier »

Fake, this is thailand product
Lucas

(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum are based on my expertise in the field of Print & T-Shirt Construction Expertise, Counterfeit / Bootleg identification, modern bootleg production Southeast Asia)

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post