SELLING YOUR TEE? Use our consignment program and keep up to 90% of the profit!
www.defunkd.com/consign
www.defunkd.com/consign
We provide authentication and appraisals for free. To help us continue this work and support the G.O.A.T.S. program, please consider purchasing a Brockum logo T-shirt from our shop.
www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
-
Poetic Justice
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2026 9:21 pm
1990s Rob Zombie tshirt
I bought this tshirt from a vintage store where I was told it is original vintage item. I would like to know it's authencity and apprise it as well.
Last edited by Poetic Justice on Mon Oct 05, 2026 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Re: 1990s Rob Zombie tshirt
Add photos please
Jimmy J
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)
-
Poetic Justice
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2026 9:21 pm
Re: 1990s Rob Zombie tshirt
Added the photos. Thank you!
-
Lucasxavier
- Posts: 1087
- Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2025 11:24 pm
Re: 1990s Rob Zombie tshirt
Fake, this is thailand product
Lucas
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum are based on my expertise in the field of Print & T-Shirt Construction Expertise, Counterfeit / Bootleg identification, modern bootleg production Southeast Asia)
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum are based on my expertise in the field of Print & T-Shirt Construction Expertise, Counterfeit / Bootleg identification, modern bootleg production Southeast Asia)
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1 Replies
- 634 Views
-
Last post by jimmyj
-
- 2 Replies
- 857 Views
-
Last post by dsocxp
-
- 4 Replies
- 1233 Views
-
Last post by bsheldon1
-
- 2 Replies
- 535 Views
-
Last post by Psworld95
-
- 1 Replies
- 566 Views
-
Last post by Lucasxavier
