SELLING YOUR TEE? Use our consignment program and keep up to 90% of the profit!

www.defunkd.com/consign
We provide authentication and appraisals for free. To help us continue this work and support the G.O.A.T.S. program, please consider purchasing a Brockum logo T-shirt from our shop.

www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
Upload a photo and let the community weigh in on the authenticity of your t-shirt.
Post Reply
awiens
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2026 3:17 am

ASAP - NIRVANA SEAHORSE LC

Post by awiens »

Hey! Just joined here.

In a 2nd street right now and just found this Nirvana tee. I would appreciate a quick LC before I purchase.

Priced at $150. Which is suspiciously below market.

I did not include measurements as unable to measure in store. Additionally, I couldn’t photo stitching/hem as a employee told me no photos allowed as I was taking them.

Thanks! (If I missed anything in my post please let me know).
Attachments
ASAP - NIRVANA SEAHORSE LC
ASAP - NIRVANA SEAHORSE LC
ASAP - NIRVANA SEAHORSE LC
ASAP - NIRVANA SEAHORSE LC
ASAP - NIRVANA SEAHORSE LC
ASAP - NIRVANA SEAHORSE LC

jimmyj
Site Admin
Posts: 7177
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:26 pm

Re: ASAP - NIRVANA SEAHORSE LC

Post by jimmyj »

awiens wrote: ↑Tue Sep 08, 2026 3:23 am Hey! Just joined here.

In a 2nd street right now and just found this Nirvana tee. I would appreciate a quick LC before I purchase.

Priced at $150. Which is suspiciously below market.

I did not include measurements as unable to measure in store. Additionally, I couldn’t photo stitching/hem as a employee told me no photos allowed as I was taking them.

Thanks! (If I missed anything in my post please let me know).
Phoney baloney! Also, in this environment, we can only get to these on our own time, so hopefully you didn't buy it.
Jimmy J

(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post