Hey! Just joined here.
In a 2nd street right now and just found this Nirvana tee. I would appreciate a quick LC before I purchase.
Priced at $150. Which is suspiciously below market.
I did not include measurements as unable to measure in store. Additionally, I couldn’t photo stitching/hem as a employee told me no photos allowed as I was taking them.
Thanks! (If I missed anything in my post please let me know).
SELLING YOUR TEE? Use our consignment program and keep up to 90% of the profit!
www.defunkd.com/consign
www.defunkd.com/consign
We provide authentication and appraisals for free. To help us continue this work and support the G.O.A.T.S. program, please consider purchasing a Brockum logo T-shirt from our shop.
www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
Re: ASAP - NIRVANA SEAHORSE LC
Phoney baloney! Also, in this environment, we can only get to these on our own time, so hopefully you didn't buy it.awiens wrote: ↑Tue Sep 08, 2026 3:23 am Hey! Just joined here.
In a 2nd street right now and just found this Nirvana tee. I would appreciate a quick LC before I purchase.
Priced at $150. Which is suspiciously below market.
I did not include measurements as unable to measure in store. Additionally, I couldn’t photo stitching/hem as a employee told me no photos allowed as I was taking them.
Thanks! (If I missed anything in my post please let me know).
Jimmy J
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 3 Replies
- 1613 Views
-
Last post by jimmyj
-
- 0 Replies
- 665 Views
-
Last post by camis_wapas
-
- 3 Replies
- 5756 Views
-
Last post by malat
-
- 1 Replies
- 4832 Views
-
Last post by jimmyj
-
- 3 Replies
- 10079 Views
-
Last post by colin
