SELLING YOUR TEE? Use our consignment program and keep up to 90% of the profit!
www.defunkd.com/consign
www.defunkd.com/consign
We provide authentication and appraisals for free. To help us continue this work and support the G.O.A.T.S. program, please consider purchasing a Brockum logo T-shirt from our shop.
www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
Legit Check The Smashing Pumpkins Altitude T Shirt
I’m looking at this The Smashing Pumpkins shirt but having slight suspicions as it is super thin, and has a late 80s screen stars tag by the looks of it. Does anyone know if they printed some of these runs of shirts? Or is it possibly an old blank with modern print to cash in?
Re: Legit Check The Smashing Pumpkins Altitude T Shirt
What size is the tag and what is the pit to pit measurements? But yeah, could be a new print, but the tag generally looks in decent shape too.
Jimmy J
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)
Re: Legit Check The Smashing Pumpkins Altitude T Shirt
Measurements are 22x28 and he also said this shirt is so thin. Which in terms of it being an 80s blank makes sense. But I been searching the internet for this shirt with that tag, I haven’t found one yet sadly.
-
Lucasxavier
- Posts: 1087
- Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2025 11:24 pm
Re: Legit Check The Smashing Pumpkins Altitude T Shirt
What are the dimensions for the front and back print images?
Lucas
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum are based on my expertise in the field of Print & T-Shirt Construction Expertise, Counterfeit / Bootleg identification, modern bootleg production Southeast Asia)
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum are based on my expertise in the field of Print & T-Shirt Construction Expertise, Counterfeit / Bootleg identification, modern bootleg production Southeast Asia)
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 2 Replies
- 139 Views
-
Last post by selfobsessed&sexxee
-
- 1 Replies
- 108 Views
-
Last post by Lucasxavier
-
- 4 Replies
- 236 Views
-
Last post by 4ph3x
-
- 1 Replies
- 216 Views
-
Last post by Lucasxavier
-
- 3 Replies
- 5649 Views
-
Last post by Guldengenvtg
