SELLING YOUR TEE? Use our consignment program and keep up to 90% of the profit!

www.defunkd.com/consign
We provide authentication and appraisals for free. To help us continue this work and support the G.O.A.T.S. program, please consider purchasing a Brockum logo T-shirt from our shop.

www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
Upload a photo and let the community weigh in on the authenticity of your t-shirt.
Post Reply
vault0423
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2026 11:11 pm

Legit Check The Smashing Pumpkins Altitude T Shirt

Post by vault0423 »

I’m looking at this The Smashing Pumpkins shirt but having slight suspicions as it is super thin, and has a late 80s screen stars tag by the looks of it. Does anyone know if they printed some of these runs of shirts? Or is it possibly an old blank with modern print to cash in?
Attachments
Legit Check The Smashing Pumpkins Altitude T Shirt
Legit Check The Smashing Pumpkins Altitude T Shirt
Legit Check The Smashing Pumpkins Altitude T Shirt

jimmyj
Site Admin
Posts: 7177
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:26 pm

Re: Legit Check The Smashing Pumpkins Altitude T Shirt

Post by jimmyj »

What size is the tag and what is the pit to pit measurements? But yeah, could be a new print, but the tag generally looks in decent shape too.
Jimmy J

(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)

vault0423
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2026 11:11 pm

Re: Legit Check The Smashing Pumpkins Altitude T Shirt

Post by vault0423 »

Measurements are 22x28 and he also said this shirt is so thin. Which in terms of it being an 80s blank makes sense. But I been searching the internet for this shirt with that tag, I haven’t found one yet sadly.

Lucasxavier
Posts: 1087
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2025 11:24 pm

Re: Legit Check The Smashing Pumpkins Altitude T Shirt

Post by Lucasxavier »

What are the dimensions for the front and back print images?
Lucas

(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum are based on my expertise in the field of Print & T-Shirt Construction Expertise, Counterfeit / Bootleg identification, modern bootleg production Southeast Asia)

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post