SELLING YOUR TEE? Use our consignment program and keep up to 90% of the profit!

www.defunkd.com/consign
We provide authentication and appraisals for free. To help us continue this work and support the G.O.A.T.S. program, please consider purchasing a Brockum logo T-shirt from our shop.

www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
Upload a photo and let the community weigh in on the authenticity of your t-shirt.
Post Reply
Jbol87
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2025 3:46 pm

REM 1999 on a Tour Champ tag - dubious

Post by Jbol87 »

Picked this up off whatnot but I have my doubt, not had much experience with tour champ tags. Tag looks extremely clean and I have my doubts, looking for anyone to help me out if possible 🙏🏻
Attachments
REM 1999  on a Tour Champ tag - dubious
REM 1999  on a Tour Champ tag - dubious
REM 1999  on a Tour Champ tag - dubious
REM 1999  on a Tour Champ tag - dubious
REM 1999  on a Tour Champ tag - dubious
REM 1999  on a Tour Champ tag - dubious
REM 1999  on a Tour Champ tag - dubious
REM 1999  on a Tour Champ tag - dubious
REM 1999  on a Tour Champ tag - dubious
REM 1999  on a Tour Champ tag - dubious
REM 1999  on a Tour Champ tag - dubious

jimmyj
Site Admin
Posts: 7177
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:26 pm

Re: REM 1999 on a Tour Champ tag - dubious

Post by jimmyj »

This looks fine to me, I haven't seen a fake tour champ tag - what are you doubting?
Jimmy J

(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)

Jbol87
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2025 3:46 pm

Re: REM 1999 on a Tour Champ tag - dubious

Post by Jbol87 »

Picked it up off a whatnot buyer than I've had no experience with apart from I know they very rarely sell vintage so that was what initially made me doubtful and then I've not had much on the tour champ tag and it just looked very clean and crisp so yeah, I was very dubious 😂
I appreciate you taking a look for me so thank you 🙏🏻 and good to know for future purchases that tour champ tags are a fairly safe bet 🤜🏻🤛🏻

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post