SELLING YOUR TEE? Use our consignment program and keep up to 90% of the profit!
www.defunkd.com/consign
www.defunkd.com/consign
We provide authentication and appraisals for free. To help us continue this work and support the G.O.A.T.S. program, please consider purchasing a Brockum logo T-shirt from our shop.
www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
REM 1999 on a Tour Champ tag - dubious
Picked this up off whatnot but I have my doubt, not had much experience with tour champ tags. Tag looks extremely clean and I have my doubts, looking for anyone to help me out if possible 
Re: REM 1999 on a Tour Champ tag - dubious
This looks fine to me, I haven't seen a fake tour champ tag - what are you doubting?
Jimmy J
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)
Re: REM 1999 on a Tour Champ tag - dubious
Picked it up off a whatnot buyer than I've had no experience with apart from I know they very rarely sell vintage so that was what initially made me doubtful and then I've not had much on the tour champ tag and it just looked very clean and crisp so yeah, I was very dubious 
I appreciate you taking a look for me so thank you
and good to know for future purchases that tour champ tags are a fairly safe bet 

I appreciate you taking a look for me so thank you
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
