Search found 29 matches
- Tue Sep 29, 2026 4:55 am
- Forum: Authenticity / Legit Checks
- Topic: LC - TESTAMENT AOP
- Replies: 1
- Views: 77
LC - TESTAMENT AOP
Please 
- Wed Sep 16, 2026 4:40 am
- Forum: Authenticity / Legit Checks
- Topic: LC - Metallica European tag
- Replies: 1
- Views: 54
LC - Metallica European tag
Need your help guys 
It's double stitch all the way.
It's double stitch all the way.
- Tue Sep 15, 2026 2:45 pm
- Forum: Authenticity / Legit Checks
- Topic: LC - Metallica
- Replies: 1
- Views: 83
LC - Metallica
Need your help!
- Sun Sep 13, 2026 2:35 am
- Forum: Authenticity / Legit Checks
- Topic: LC - Nirvana on ACME
- Replies: 1
- Views: 93
LC - Nirvana on ACME
Sketchy but we never know.
- Fri Sep 11, 2026 1:22 pm
- Forum: Brockum
- Topic: LC Check - Brockum - In Utero / Brown Edition
- Replies: 7
- Views: 317
Re: LC Check - Brockum - In Utero / Brown Edition
Yes, both have this line.
One was sold on Greatland Osaka and it's not the same tag...
That's why I'm a bit suspicious...
But I hope it's authentic haha
One was sold on Greatland Osaka and it's not the same tag...
That's why I'm a bit suspicious...
But I hope it's authentic haha
- Fri Sep 11, 2026 1:16 pm
- Forum: Brockum
- Topic: LC Check - Brockum - In Utero / Brown Edition
- Replies: 7
- Views: 317
Re: LC Check - Brockum - In Utero / Brown Edition
On this tag there is "written care/content over"
Whereas the few exemples I found on internet do not have this line, it stops at "XL".
Whereas the few exemples I found on internet do not have this line, it stops at "XL".
- Fri Sep 11, 2026 12:17 pm
- Forum: Brockum
- Topic: LC Check - Brockum - In Utero / Brown Edition
- Replies: 7
- Views: 317
Re: LC Check - Brockum - In Utero / Brown Edition
Are you sure ?
Every model I've found on this one (on the internet) has the tag without the bottom "care" line.
It seems too good to be true that I need to be certain
Every model I've found on this one (on the internet) has the tag without the bottom "care" line.
It seems too good to be true that I need to be certain
- Fri Sep 11, 2026 11:44 am
- Forum: Brockum
- Topic: LC Check - Brockum - In Utero / Brown Edition
- Replies: 7
- Views: 317
LC Check - Brockum - In Utero / Brown Edition
Need help on this matters please.
Is the tag right for this version?
Is the tag right for this version?
- Sat Sep 05, 2026 5:03 pm
- Forum: Authenticity / Legit Checks
- Topic: LC - Ozzy Osbourne on a toilet 1992 / No tag
- Replies: 2
- Views: 152
Re: LC - Ozzy Osbourne on a toilet 1992 / No tag
And here are some zoomed photo for the print view.
- Sat Sep 05, 2026 5:02 pm
- Forum: Authenticity / Legit Checks
- Topic: LC - Ozzy Osbourne on a toilet 1992 / No tag
- Replies: 2
- Views: 152
LC - Ozzy Osbourne on a toilet 1992 / No tag
Hey everyone,
I recently acquired this 1992 Ozzy Osbourne “No More Tours” shirt.
Everything looks right to me as far as the print goes — artwork, colors, copyright, Winterland / Rock Express markings, etc.
The one thing that’s throwing me off is that it has double-stitch sleeves and hem. I’ve been ...
I recently acquired this 1992 Ozzy Osbourne “No More Tours” shirt.
Everything looks right to me as far as the print goes — artwork, colors, copyright, Winterland / Rock Express markings, etc.
The one thing that’s throwing me off is that it has double-stitch sleeves and hem. I’ve been ...
- Thu Sep 03, 2026 8:18 am
- Forum: Authenticity / Legit Checks
- Topic: LC sepultura Blue Grape No tag
- Replies: 1
- Views: 102
LC sepultura Blue Grape No tag
Need your help.
No tag.
No tag.
- Tue Sep 01, 2026 8:32 am
- Forum: Authenticity / Legit Checks
- Topic: LC - Pink Floyd - EU Tag
- Replies: 1
- Views: 81
LC - Pink Floyd - EU Tag
Need your help.
- Tue Sep 01, 2026 8:07 am
- Forum: Authenticity / Legit Checks
- Topic: LC - Guns & Roses / Wild Oats
- Replies: 1
- Views: 78
LC - Guns & Roses / Wild Oats
Need help for a legit check.
- Mon Aug 24, 2026 12:23 pm
- Forum: Authenticity / Legit Checks
- Topic: LC - The Cure - Brockum
- Replies: 1
- Views: 74
LC - The Cure - Brockum
Need your help for this one too !
Thanks a lot
Thanks a lot
- Mon Aug 24, 2026 12:22 pm
- Forum: Authenticity / Legit Checks
- Topic: LC - Metallica on Giant
- Replies: 3
- Views: 99
Re: LC - Metallica on Giant
Sadly I do not have right now...
I'll keep you updated...
Your guts tell you its ok or tbc?
I'll keep you updated...
Your guts tell you its ok or tbc?
- Mon Aug 24, 2026 11:37 am
- Forum: Authenticity / Legit Checks
- Topic: LC - Metallica on Giant
- Replies: 3
- Views: 99
LC - Metallica on Giant
Hey,
I know this is not ideal photos.
I would like some help on the authentication of this Giant tag.
The only thing bothering me is the red line that seems to touch the W of warner.
I know this is not ideal photos.
I would like some help on the authentication of this Giant tag.
The only thing bothering me is the red line that seems to touch the W of warner.
- Thu Aug 20, 2026 6:04 am
- Forum: Authenticity / Legit Checks
- Topic: LC - Nirvana - Vestibule
- Replies: 1
- Views: 84
LC - Nirvana - Vestibule
Hey.
This T is a big emotional thing for me.
I'd really appreciate help to authenticate it.
Looks like a screen stars full cut, but can't tell.
Need the big boy to expertise it.
Thank you so much.
This T is a big emotional thing for me.
I'd really appreciate help to authenticate it.
Looks like a screen stars full cut, but can't tell.
Need the big boy to expertise it.
Thank you so much.
- Thu Aug 20, 2026 4:38 am
- Forum: Authenticity / Legit Checks
- Topic: LC - Rammstein - Blue Grape
- Replies: 1
- Views: 70
LC - Rammstein - Blue Grape
Hey.
I'm no blue grape experts, need your help.
I'm no blue grape experts, need your help.
- Sat Aug 15, 2026 5:03 am
- Forum: Authenticity / Legit Checks
- Topic: LC - Morrissey - Kill Uncle
- Replies: 2
- Views: 92
Re: LC - Morrissey - Kill Uncle
Thanks a lot for all your awnsers. And thanks for your work on this forum.
- Fri Aug 14, 2026 7:36 pm
- Forum: Authenticity / Legit Checks
- Topic: LC - Morrissey - Kill Uncle
- Replies: 2
- Views: 92
LC - Morrissey - Kill Uncle
Need help please I can never tell those Hanes blue bars
- Fri Aug 14, 2026 7:34 pm
- Forum: Authenticity / Legit Checks
- Topic: LC - Beastie Boys - Screen Stars
- Replies: 1
- Views: 84
LC - Beastie Boys - Screen Stars
Need help please.
- Fri Aug 14, 2026 7:23 pm
- Forum: Authenticity / Legit Checks
- Topic: LC - Eagles / Giant by Tee Jays
- Replies: 1
- Views: 110
LC - Eagles / Giant by Tee Jays
Hello,
I'd need your help on this t-shirt to legit check it.
Seems ok to me at first sight.
I'd need your help on this t-shirt to legit check it.
Seems ok to me at first sight.
- Wed Aug 12, 2026 6:28 pm
- Forum: Authenticity / Legit Checks
- Topic: Legit Check : Dr Dre Aftermath
- Replies: 1
- Views: 65
Legit Check : Dr Dre Aftermath
Hello everyone. I've bought this t-shirt in a thrift shop and I'd like your help!
I'd need help to authenticate this giant by tee jays tag.
My main concern is the stylized I of "GIANT",
Thanks for your help!
I'd need help to authenticate this giant by tee jays tag.
My main concern is the stylized I of "GIANT",
Thanks for your help!
- Wed Jul 08, 2026 2:39 pm
- Forum: Authenticity / Legit Checks
- Topic: Legit Check : Primus t-shirt without tag
- Replies: 2
- Views: 153
- Wed Jul 08, 2026 7:14 am
- Forum: Authenticity / Legit Checks
- Topic: Legit Check : Primus t-shirt without tag
- Replies: 2
- Views: 153
Legit Check : Primus t-shirt without tag
Hi everyone,
I recently bought this Primus T-shirt and I’d really appreciate some help authenticating it.
Unfortunately, the shirt has no tag, so I can’t compare the label to known examples.
That’s the main reason I’m asking here. I took several photos: close-ups of the print, wider shots of the ...
I recently bought this Primus T-shirt and I’d really appreciate some help authenticating it.
Unfortunately, the shirt has no tag, so I can’t compare the label to known examples.
That’s the main reason I’m asking here. I took several photos: close-ups of the print, wider shots of the ...
