I was wondering if this is a legit MBV shirt.
Single stitched but the main issue I see is the licensing.
TIA!
Search found 4 matches
- Sat Sep 26, 2026 4:47 am
- Forum: Authenticity / Legit Checks
- Topic: My Bloody Valentine
- Replies: 1
- Views: 118
- Wed Aug 12, 2026 8:23 am
- Forum: Appraisals / Price Checks
- Topic: '80s The Clash Out of Control Tour Tee
- Replies: 1
- Views: 97
'80s The Clash Out of Control Tour Tee
super cool OLD OLD tee!
- Thu Jul 23, 2026 2:33 am
- Forum: Authenticity / Legit Checks
- Topic: Vintage Japanese Nights into Dreams
- Replies: 0
- Views: 66
Vintage Japanese Nights into Dreams
A Japan Imported tee found here in a Japan Surplus!
Were vintage sega shirts from the 90s originally made in China? It's SSATW
TIA!
Were vintage sega shirts from the 90s originally made in China? It's SSATW
TIA!
- Thu Jul 23, 2026 2:19 am
- Forum: Appraisals / Price Checks
- Topic: Brave Combo : Obscure Band Tee
- Replies: 1
- Views: 94
Brave Combo : Obscure Band Tee
super cool obscure band tee I found here in the Philippines! Any idea on how rare or sought after this is? I found the exact graphic on a 2000s anvil tag and it goes for like $100+ (I know the price for it is insane and probably not accurate to its worth).
TIA!
TIA!
