Search found 8 matches
- Wed Aug 19, 2026 6:32 am
- Forum: Authenticity / Legit Checks
- Topic: Ghost in the Shell Fashion Victim legit check
- Replies: 3
- Views: 136
Re: Ghost in the Shell Fashion Victim legit check
Very nice shirt.
- Sun Aug 09, 2026 12:40 am
- Forum: Brands & Tags
- Topic: Pendleton
- Replies: 1
- Views: 92
Pendleton
Hi there. I would like to submit this vintage Pendleton tag from one of my wool flannels from the 80's. At least I think it's from the 80's. Haha. I find it very interesting that it is referred to as "Magnum" for sizes larger than "Large".
- Fri Aug 07, 2026 3:27 am
- Forum: Authenticity / Legit Checks
- Topic: Mystery David Bowie shirt
- Replies: 2
- Views: 102
Re: Mystery David Bowie shirt
Thank you!
- Thu Aug 06, 2026 9:36 pm
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: An Old Noob
- Replies: 2
- Views: 167
Re: An Old Noob
Welcome. Never too late to start. I have a Desantis Simpsons shirt that is pretty cool. Lots of cool stuff out there from the 90's.
- Thu Aug 06, 2026 9:30 pm
- Forum: Authenticity / Legit Checks
- Topic: Pink Floyd LC pls thanks!
- Replies: 1
- Views: 92
Re: Pink Floyd LC pls thanks!
I have seen these before. Looks legit to me.
- Thu Aug 06, 2026 9:27 pm
- Forum: Random
- Topic: 2000s Resident Evil The Darkside Chronicles T Shirt
- Replies: 2
- Views: 8258
Re: 2000s Resident Evil The Darkside Chronicles T Shirt
I have seen these before. I believe the idea for the zombie printed on the inside is so that you can pull that part of the shirt over your head and look like a zombie. I remember seeing on Capcom's Facebook or website at the time.
- Thu Aug 06, 2026 1:23 am
- Forum: Authenticity / Legit Checks
- Topic: Mystery David Bowie shirt
- Replies: 2
- Views: 102
Mystery David Bowie shirt
Hi there. I bought a David Bowie shirt from a vendor friend at the Rose Bowl Flea market about 15 years ago and I have not seen another one like it. I would appreciate the help of the experts in this community in identifying my favorite Bowie shirt. Much appreciated. Printed on a Stedman tag from ...
- Mon Aug 03, 2026 8:58 am
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: My introduction
- Replies: 1
- Views: 96
My introduction
Hi there. My name is Manny. I started getting into vintage back in 2007 when I was fresh into college and I was broadening my music taste by getting into classic rock. It also helped that every month I would work for the biggest vintage vendor in the Rose Bowl Flea Market. I was a broke college ...
