SELLING YOUR TEE? Use our consignment program and keep up to 90% of the profit!
www.defunkd.com/consign
www.defunkd.com/consign
We provide authentication and appraisals for free. To help us continue this work and support the G.O.A.T.S. program, please consider purchasing a Brockum logo T-shirt from our shop.
www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
-
Akumaskill
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2026 8:49 am
Mystery David Bowie shirt
Hi there. I bought a David Bowie shirt from a vendor friend at the Rose Bowl Flea market about 15 years ago and I have not seen another one like it. I would appreciate the help of the experts in this community in identifying my favorite Bowie shirt. Much appreciated. Printed on a Stedman tag from the late 80's as far I can tell. No other markings.
-
Lucasxavier
- Posts: 1073
- Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2025 11:24 pm
Re: Mystery David Bowie shirt
Very good t-shirt sir
Lucas
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum are based on my expertise in the field of Print & T-Shirt Construction Expertise, Counterfeit / Bootleg identification, modern bootleg production Southeast Asia)
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum are based on my expertise in the field of Print & T-Shirt Construction Expertise, Counterfeit / Bootleg identification, modern bootleg production Southeast Asia)
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 2 Replies
- 6126 Views
-
Last post by jimmyj
-
- 1 Replies
- 5371 Views
-
Last post by jimmyj
-
- 1 Replies
- 2306 Views
-
Last post by jimmyj
-
- 1 Replies
- 156 Views
-
Last post by jimmyj
-
- 1 Replies
- 74 Views
-
Last post by Lucasxavier
